Erstwilder Enamel Pins - Peanuts Collection
$8.00 CAD $15.00 CAD SALE
Erstwilder Peanuts Collection Snoopy Enamel Pins. Dress up your jackets, vests, handbags, etc. with these adorable retro awesome limited edition pins. Ships on custom branded enamel pin card
'Base Metal Alloy" (~96% Zinc, ~4% Aluminum) | Passes E.U. standards
L_R description title by row
It's also suggested to measure an item you like the fit of flat then double for better accuracy. Any questions please do not hesitate to contact us as all sale items and discounts over 15% are final sale.
Woman's sizing guide:
1 - If your measurement does not fall into an exact size, or if you are not sure,
please choose the next LARGER SIZE. You can always alter your dress down but not up.
2 - For accuracy, measure your body while wearing thin undergarments.
3 - Use a tape measure snugly around your body but do not tighten it.
BUST: Measure your chest around the fullest part. Note: It is not your bra size.
WAIST: Measure around your natural waist line.
HIPS: Measure your hips around the fullest part.
Men's sizing guide:
Measure width across chest all the way around 1" below armhole Waist - Natural waist smallest point all the way around
Returns and Exchanges
Unsatisfied with an item you have received from us? Not a problem! We will gladly do an exchange or issue a web store credit code for items that are applicable for return as in our return policies below. Please read our policies below and contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We want you to be pleased as pie with your goodies, and experiences, from our store!
Prior to ordering, if you are unsure of sizing or fit of an item please contact us with your measurements, etc. and we will help you select the right size so as to avoid a potential return.
Items Applicable for Return/Exchange
Items that were purchased at regular price, are unworn, and unwashed (including dry cleaning) with tags still attached and/or any manufacture packaging.
Items Not Applicable for Return/Exchange
All sale items, discounted items of over 10% through use of a coupon code, intimates (such as underwear, bras, leggings, stockings, socks, bathing suites, shape wear, cosmetics, hair scarves), earrings due to health reasons, seasonal merchandise (such as ornaments, cards, and calendars) are FINAL SALE.
Items that have been washed*, altered, have odour (cigarette, perfume, deodorants, pets, etc.), have stains, or are incomplete will not be entitled to exchange or web store credit and will be shipped back to you at your cost. If you cannot be contacted within 30 days for return shipping payment, the item will be donated and no exchange/credit will be issued.
* If an item is washed and a defect found (such as colour bleeding), the item will only be accepted as a return in the event that the manufacturer admits a defect. It is recommended to follow care instructions as directed on the label - most items require either cold water wash (with a good quality detergent) or dry cleaning. Allowing items to sit in wash water, or while wet, can lead to colour bleeding. If you are concerned an item may experience colour bleed (black and white, white and red, etc.) please use a colour catcher.
If an item is damaged after using a dry cleaning service, the dry cleaning service is responsible for your item.
Certain fabrics will experience characteristic wear and tear (rayon may pill from rubbing, etc.) which is typical for that fabric - we are not responsible for wear and tear on items. Using items such as a clothes razor can help bring an item to its former glory.
If you have any questions or concerns in regards to long term care for an item please contact us.
Items may be only returned for exchange or web store credit. Sorry due to being a small business and labour costs we do not do refunds. All returns/exchanges must be initiated (RMA# requested - please see below in the “How To Return/Exchange an Item” section for the RMA form) and returned in the mail within 14 days of receiving the merchandise. If your item is not post marked within 14 days of your receipt of the item(s) we may issue a 25% restocking fee.
Original shipping cost is non-refundable and we do not cover return shipping cost, except in cases where we have made a shipping error on our part or we have determined that the item is defected. The customer is responsible for return shipping charges. We highly recommend you insure your return shipment.
If you receive a defective item, damaged item, or are shipped the incorrect item please contact us asap. We will give you instructions how to deal with the issue or item. If a credit is warranted it will be made within 5 to 7 business days of us receiving and verifying the returned merchandise.
How to Return/Exchange an Item
Please ensure that the item is eligible for return/exchange as listed above in the Return Policy and that you understand our policies regarding returns. Items returned not following the outlined instructions may be subject to refusing the package and/or a restocking fee of 25%.
Canadian Returns When shipping a return, we suggest shipping via an insured method ( such as Canada Post Expedited) as we are not responsible for packages lost in the mail. Edmonton returns for web credit/exchange can be dropped off.
- Please fill out the Return Form with the necessary information in regards to the item(s) you will be returning.
- You will be issued an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization number) via email after the form has been received. Please only fill out one form. The web shop is closed weekends and it can take a few days for us to get to them when busy.
- Ensure your RMA# is written clearly on the front of your parcel. Not doing so will lead to delays in having your return processed.
- If you want to ship via a method that requires signature for pick up of your return, please not this on the Return Form and we will give you an authorized name to use - generic "signature required by owner" will not be accepted and will lead to your return being shipped back to you.
- Ship your parcel with RA# on outside to the address provided in the email when we issue your RA#
- Once your parcel has been received and processed you will be emailed.
Love your item but ordered the wrong size, or the colour just doesn't work, and you need it right away for a time sensitive event? Not a problem! Follow the standard return procedure and specify when you fill out the Return Form that you will be doing a Quick Exchange. Then order the correctly sized/coloured item right away! Once we have receive your parcel we will refund you the cost of the item. Easy peasy!
* Please note that to be eligible for Quick Exchange the item being exchanged for must be the same cut/style and you are only exchanging for an alternate size and/or colour.
International Returns for web credit (We do not do refunds)
If we are charged any duties/brokerage they will be taken off your web credit. ALL SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL..NO RETURN
Please ensure that your item is marked as a return and is shipped via your country's domestic mail carrier (USPS for the USA, Royal Mail for the UK, etc.). We are not responsible for packages lost in the mail so we suggest you insure your package and select a tracked method of shipping. We do not accept returns shipped via UPS or priority shipping due to the additional cost of brokerage and handling fees. If the value of the return is over $20 Canadian please contact us for instructions as we will not accept parcels back with duties and brokerage attached.
- You will be issue an RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization number) via email after the form has been received.
- Ship your parcel with RA# on outside to the address provided in the email when we issue your RA#. Also for international packages you must follow all instructions in the email as noted above. If we are automically charged any duties, taxes or brokerage it will come off any credits.
- Once your parcel has been received and processed you will be emailed.